BlackBerry Messenger is a uber-popular service on BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 samrtphone. I have setup all my accounts and everything like contacts, Calendar works perfectly except the video Chat feature. I don’t know how to use BBM video and screen sharing function within my BlackBerry Z10′s BlackBerry messenger.
Here is the step by step to use BBM Video.
* First unlock screen by swiping up from the base. Make sure your phone is connnected to internet.
* Touch the BBM logo icon from home screen to open BBM app.
* Tap contacts, and select the user you want to chat with.
* You will see that a small green camera icon appears next to his/her name if it is available for video chat.
* Touch the green icon and then choose BBM Video.
* When both of them are connected, you will see and hear others.
How to use screen share with BBM Video
* After done the above method, there is a Screen Share icon at the bottom of the display. Tap on it to share your screen.
* Your chat partner navigate around your handset to see what’s on your screen.
* If you need to end screen share feature, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap the green icon. Then tap the red phone icon to end everything with BBM.