There is no a official way to directly sync outlook Calendar and Contacts with your Blackberry Q10 and Z10 smartphone since now. However, you can try the workaround to achieve that.
Make sure you have already have a Microsoft Live Account like @live, @hotmail, or @outlook.
* Download and install the Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector (32-bit) or (64-bit) on your Windows computer. It only works with Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010, but is currently non-compatible with Outlook 2013.
And click Outlook Connector > “Add a New Account” to enter your Live account username and password.
Copy your Contacts and Calendars to a Live account for sync
* From Outlook, click Contacts, select your existing contacts, copy and paste them into the new Live contacts section for uploading your contacts to the live service.
* Repeat this process for your calendars.
Copy your Contacts and Calendars to a Live account for transfer only
* Inside outlook 2003/2007, clcik File > Import and Export. For 2010, clcik File > Options > Advanced > Export.
* check “Export to a file” > Next.
* Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” > Next.
* Select Contacts > Next.
* Save the file to your desktop, Click Next > Finish.
* Login to http://people.live.com from IE using your account,
* Click Manage at the top > Add people > Import from file
* Check “Microsoft Outlook (using CSV)”, click “Choose File” to locate the file you just saved, click Import Contacts.
Sync your Windows Live account with the Blackberry 10 operating system
* From the homescreen on Q10 or Z10, swipe down from the top.
* Tap Settings > Settings > Add Account > Advanced > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
* Type all desired information and two required fields must setup by
Server address: m.hotmail.com
* Click Next, Select your contacts for synchronization