I get an issues with BBM setup on my Blackberry Z10, so I go to do security wipe. I connect it to Windows computer via USB cable, and the Backberry link recognise the phone but Z10 doesn’t go away the starts up screen. it just displays a Phone with USB icon. Trying it with other PC also get the same problem. Now the phone is stucking there.
How to fix BlackBerry Z10 not boot and stuck after an interrupted Security Wipe
* CLose BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry Desktop Software, and dis-connect your smartphone.
* Open http://www.BlackBerry.com/updates from IE, click “Check for Updates” button.
* Connect the BlackBerry Z10 and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turns it off and then press the power button to power it up.
* After the LED lights up as red, A prompt will show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN). Click the OK Button quickly. Then it will say Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates.
* Waiting for 120 seconds and Z10 powers itself off. The LED turn green and it will prompte you to install BlackBerry Device Software. Following the steps to boot up Z10 and it should be working again.